EFEST LUC BLU6 6-BAY BATTERY CHARGER
The Efest LUC Blu6 Bluetooth 6-Bay Battery Charger is an intelligent power management system with Bluetooth module featuring 6 charging ports, intuitive LCD display, and dependable stainless steel springs for further durability. Compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries of various sizes, with three optional charging modes (0.5A/1A/2A): the single slot maximum charging current is 2A, the maximum total charging current is 4A. The LUC Blue6 integrates Bluetooth communication module for smart-phone remote control, allows for control of independent battery monitoring rate, charging curve chart, and battery status. In addition, a simple yet highly intuitive LCD screen increases practicality, with wider screen and more clear text. Each slot is integrated with stainless steel spring, tensile tested 10.000 times, maximizing performance and lifespan. The LUC Blu6 is a sophisticated and intelligent charger, a supreme charger system in the industry and a must have for every vaper!
Efest LUC Blu6 6-Bay Battery Charger Features:
- 6-Bay Battery Charger
- Indepently Charging and Monitoring
- Maximum Charging Current – 2A
- Total Charging Curremt – 4A
- Bluetooth 4.0 Communication Module
- Supported by Android 4.3 and newer
- Supported by iOS7 and newer
- High Definition LCD Display
- Durable Stainless Steel Springs
- Night Energy-Saving Mode
- Over Current Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Support: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/26500/26650
- 1 Efest LUC Blu6 6 Bay Bluetooth Battery Charger
- 1 Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty Card
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- When the batteries are discharge, you need to recharge them immediately at 3.6 volts, which is the resting voltage.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place. Notes: We do not recommend stacking more than one battery in your device because it may potentially blowout and cause serious harm.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VaporBlade.com and any of VaporBlade.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment