EFEST LUSH Q8 8 BAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY CHARGER
The Efest LUSH Q8 8 Bay Intelligent Battery Charger is optimized for individuals looking for a simple yet effective way to charge, featuring an extensive eight slot battery bay and built-in safety protections. Following in suite with the LUSH Q2 & LUSH Q4, the LUSH Q8 can charges 8 slots independently, with a maximum charge rate of 2000mA in two slots – Slot 1 & Slot 8. The addition of USB charging adds to the versatility of the charger, with a max output charge of 12V and 2A. A full, sophisticated protection suite provides safety to abnormal conditions, with a standalone hardware circuit, precision voltage monitoring, and a bevy of additional protections allowing for peace of mind charging. Furthermore, the LUSH Q8 can accommodates today’s most popular vape battery sizes such as 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650.
Efesh LUSH Q8 8 Bay LED Intelligent Battery Charger Features:
- *Dimensions: 180mm by 130mm by 30mm
- *8-Bay Battery Charger
- *Auto-Detect Charging Function
- *Charging Output Current – 2 Bay Use – 2A
- *Charging Output Current – 4 Bay Use – 1A
- *Charging Output Current – 8 Bay Use – 0.5A
- *Maximum Charging Current – 2A
- *Output Voltage Current – 4.20V
- *USB Output Charging Capability – 12V / 2A
- *Over-Charging Prevention
- *Reverse Polarity Protection
- *Short-Circuit Protection
- *Activation Recovery Function
- *Durable PC Material Construction – Fire Retardant
- *Piano Wire Springs
*Supports Li-ion/IMR: 10440, 14500, 16340, 17340, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 20700, 21700, 26500, 26650
- *1 LUSH Q8
- *1 12V2A DC Cord
- *1 Power Cord
- *1 Warranty Card
- *1 Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- *Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- *Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- *Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- *Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- *Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- *Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VaporBlade.com and any of VaporBlade.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.