TWISTER 80W & FIRELUKE 2 STARTER KIT BY FREEMAX
The FreeMaX Twister 80W Starter Kit is a sensational vape pen with vibrant graphics, featuring an integrated 2000mAh rechargeable battery, a wattage adjustment dial knob, and is paired with the new Fireluke 2 Mesh Tank. Combined with the innovation that stems from FreeMax, the Twister is screenless to extend the life of the battery and utilizes a wattage adjustment dial at the very base to help maintain the clean silhouette to allow the exquisite graphics to vibrantly pop. In addition, the Twister comes with a slew of protections thanks to the Twister Chipset within to protect the device and user. The integrated 2000mAh rechargeable battery can power the Twister for prolonged vaping sessions before a recharge is needed. Furthermore, the FreeMax Twister 80W Mod is paired with the new FreeMax Fireluke Mesh 2 Tank. The FireLuke 2 Tank features a 4.5mL maximum eJuice capacity, dual bottom airflow control, a brand new set of flavor-enhanced FireLuke Mesh Coils!
Note: The FireLuke Mesh 2 is not compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro Coils. It is only cross-compatible with the original FireLuke Mesh.
FreeMax FireLuke Mesh Coils
FreeMax FireLuke 2 Replacement Glass
FreeMaX Twister 80W Starter Kit Features:
- Dimensions – 101.5mm by 24mm
- Twister Chipset
- Integrated 2000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Efficiency: 95%
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Single Button Operation
- Oversized Intuitive Firing Button
- Bottom Wattage Adjustment Dial
- Ultra Fast Firing Speed: 0.01s
- Overtime Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Overload Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Battery Virtual High Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Centered 510 Connection
FreeMaX Fireluke 2 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- 4.5mL Bubble Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
- Slide-to-Open Top-Fill Design – 8.5mm by 2.8mm Fill Port
- Fill Port Vent Hole – Prevents Positive Pressure Build-Up
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control
- FreeMaX Fireluke Mesh Coil Family
- 0.15ohm X1 Mesh Coil – rated for 40-90W
- 0.2ohm X2 Mesh Coil – rated for 40-80W
- 0.15ohm X3 Mesh Coil – rated for 50-90W
- Anti-Spitback Widebore 810 Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 FreeMaX Twister 80W VW Mod
- 1 FreeMaX Fireluke 2 Tank
- 1 0.2ohm X2 Mesh Coil – rated for 40-80W
- 1 0.15ohm X1 Mesh Coil – rated for 40-90W
- 1 5mL Bubble Glass Replacement
- 1 O-Ring Replacement
- 1 MicroUSB Charging Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warning Card
- 1 Warranty Card
Make sure to properly prime each coils and pods before use.
Warning: If the coils has a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VaporBlade.com and any of VaporBlade.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
VaporBlade.com and any or all of VaporBlade.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.